Dance Studio Policies
- Payments for classes are due by the first of each month. If payment is not made by the 15th of the month a 25.00 late fee will be charged and the student(s) will not be able to attend class until full payment is made.
- All programs are intended to be continued for the school year. If enrollment must be cancelled, two weeks advanced notice is required in writing or email to stop future payments.
- Students who wish to withdraw from Hetta Studio of Dance and Music prior to the end of the school year will be charged a 35.00 withdrawal fee.
- All lessons are to be paid for whether the student is present or not. Makeups can be made in another class at the students level or lower.
- There is a $25.00 fee for NSF cheques.
- There is a $10 fee for declined credit card charges
- If a class does not get sufficient registration, full refunds will be given.
- A 50.00 costume deposit will be due March 1st. 2018 if students intend to be in recital tuition fees. No refunds will be made for the costume deposit as it will have been applied towards your child’s costume order with the supplier.
Student and Missed Class Policies
- Students are expected to attend every class and arrive on time. Punctuality is necessary for students to receive the full benefit of the class. Students who are late may be asked to sit and watch the class if the teacher feels they will not be properly warmed up as to avoid injury.
- Parents or students should notify the office if they are unable to attend class.
- Missed classes may be made up by arrangement with the Director and/or Administrator.
- Cancelled classes will be rescheduled at the majorities convenience.
- All students are expected to be properly attired as per studio dress code, including hair being tied securely off the face.
- If a student is absent for more than three classes during the months of May through June, participation in Recitals is at the teacher’s discretion.
Weather days – in the case of extreme weather disturbances (i.e. snowstorm) classes may be canceled. A message will be written on the homepage of the website and on our telephone answer machine message. We will also do our best to send an email.